Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Summer Sunshine and Alpha Freebie !

Hello !

Today I have discovered a British TV detective drama series Endeavour : Inspector Morse . I love it ! Every single episode is a masterpiece.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Freebies !

 Summer Sunshine
was created by
KJDdesigns
With natural elements this mini kit could be used with summer photos, farm photos, or pretty much anything!  Summer Sunshine comes with 4 backgrounds and 5 embellishments.


 Alpha
was created by
Simply Stated Scrap Designs
This alpha set is bright coral.  With Uppercase, lowercase, and a numeric set you will have 80 characters total!  You could use these for practically anything and everything! 




 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
August 4th

 <<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

And here are my new products :

Art Template

 
MyMemories Album Template

MyMemories Album Template

MyMemories Album Template

 

Feathers Papers

 


Have a great day !

 Anna

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts