Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

New kit ! Junk Journal and Junk Journal Freebie tags !

Hello ! 

I have created a kit inspired by DIY Junk Journals. I have always wanted to make a real Junk Journal , but I always have no time so I have created a digital Junk Journal. What is the junk journal ?  Junk Journal is a book created from recycled materials.It helps to collect and record ideas ,thoughts and memories. If you want to see and read more about junk journals you can go to my Pinterest site for some inspiration.

My product contains only digital 45 elements and 13 papers.

Junk Journal at Escape&Scrap

Digital scrapbooking kit












And here is a freebie for you 



Have a great day !

Anna



Comments

Lovely gift, thanks a lot!
Unknown said…
Muchas Gracias Hermosos diseños 😍❤

Popular Posts