Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Free November Art Strips !

Hi Scrapbooking friends it's Ania here today with new digital scrapbooking freebies !
Ready to be inspired ?

Free beautiful art elements
 
 November Free Art Strips get here 
You can use them on your layouts and any other scrapbooking projects.


Do you want more freebies ? 

myMemories store has got 2 new cute  freebies !


 Doodle Me This Mini
was created by
Polka Dot Chicks
These versatile backgrounds can be used for ANYTHING!  They are extras that are not included in the Doodle Me This Collab Kit so make sure to grab these cute freebies and buy the collab kit so you have the whole collection! 


 

Doodle Me This Mini
was created by
Doodles by Americo
Cupcakes, flowers, and an adorable woodland creature...doesn't get much better than that!  These elements will go perfect with Polka Dot Chicks backgrounds and can mix together nicely with the rest of the Doodle Me This Collab

 <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Time for some new products !
I have got some new Christmas Templates !


 there is also new Watercolor Photobook 

My watercolor photobook 4  is minimalistic , the only elements I added are word tags .There are no flowers ,leaves ,bows etc.But of course you can add whatever you want , you can change the size of the photos , you can add your favourite elements : flowers or butterflies . You can also delete word tags if you feel they don't match with your photos.

 
 

Digital Photobook Template

 All the preview pages you can see in my store. Remember Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.

 Remember also about Retiring kits at MyMemories !

So that's all from me for the moment , I will be here again tomorrow .Until then , happy scrapping !

Ania

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts