Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Digital scrapbooking Freebies ! New Italy Photobook !

Hello!

New ! New !
Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
March 1st
 
 Fancy Page Starters
was created by
Over the Fence Designs
The Fancy Collection is perfect for your heritage or vintage photos and your recent images as well.  Full of flowers, foliage, and all the essentials, you will love working with this collection. 
 
 
 Girly Quickpages
was created by
Happy Scrap Arts
Pinks and splashes of black make up the beautiful Girly Collection.  This kit comes with so many "girly" elements that will make it easy to design truly gorgeous and feminine pages! 
 
 
 
<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
 
Here is my new Italy Photobook !
I Love Roma !
 
Roma scrapbooking




 All pages previews you can see in MyMemories store !

Have a great day !
Ania

 

Comments

Popular Posts