Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

2 new freebies !

Hello everyone ! 

I hope you and your family is healthy and safe at home. 

Here are some new freebies at MyMemories !



Fly High
was created by
Aimee Harrison
This matches Aimee's Fly High Collection, celebrating children at play.  Fly High, is perfect for those fun playground, kite-flying, bike riding, swing set pics that you take at the park or playground. 



 An Ideal Day Page Starters
was created by
PattyB Scraps
Have you had a really great day recently?  You can create wonderful layout pages with this whimsical kit full of elements to cluster around your photos!  See the rest of the An Ideal Day Collection


 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
March 29th

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>



My store at MyMemories is 50% off till the end of March.


 Hugs,
Ania




Comments

Popular Posts