Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

FREE SOFTWARE!

Hello ! 

Have you ever wanted to try digital scrapbooking ? Now its the right time .We have more time at home for learning new things. 


 The software is perfect for creating photobooks of past memories and scrapbook pages of what you are doing today.The software is easy to use. 


If you are new to MyMemories we have a video tutorial that will walk you through all the steps of creating an account, adding My Memories Suite 8, and downloading and installing My Memories Suite 8 and the associated Content Installers.

If you are worry that you will have to buy digital kits to start working with the software ,  you are wrong. Go here and look how many fantastic freebies you will find in the store .

 If you would like to see what can you do with the software go to the MyMemories blog there are many great tutorials !


<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

I love creating photobooks in MyMemories software !
Here is my new one !


The great part is that you can easily change my photobook , you can resize photo boxes , you can add more elements such flowers , tags , ribbons etc. You can also change  backgrounds.
This is really fun !






 

 Stay Home ! Stay Safe ! 

Hugs !

Ania

 



Comments

Popular Posts