Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

Hello !

How are you ? I hope you are safe and healthy .Spring is coming very slowly this year. One day is warm ,the other day is very cold. I spent a lot of time in the garden but I still keep most of my flowers at home and wait for warmer days. I have bought red and yellow roses , pink, purple, blue and white hydrangeas and more beauitful plants .I have to wait till "cold gardeners" on 15th May. After that day I will plant my flowers in the garden. It will be a wonderful day ! My litlle garden gives me a lot of joy in those hard times.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

My other love is digital scrapbooking. I am so happy that I can be a part of this fantastic scrapbooking family. Every day I see beautiful layouts created by people from the whole world . I have  many scrapbooking friends and I know will never see them face to face but it doesn't matter . Family pages give me hope and smile every day , I know we can survive this together .
Don't give up my friends. We can't lose hope.

Be safe my friends !

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>

And if you like scrapbooking freebies , there are new pretty freebies at MyMemories !


Flower Girl Mini 2
was created by
Lins Creations
A delicate mini kit celebrating the glorious season of spring with a precious girl with rosy cheeks, blossoming flowers, a frame, and papers.

Digital scrapbooking freebie


A Frozen Day Quickpage 5
was created by
Elizabeth's Market Cross
This quickpage focuses on the cold chilly times of winter.  So different than spring but magical in it's own unique way.  Check out the rest of A Frozen Day Collection.

quickpage scrapbooking freebie


Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
May 10th

Hugs !

Ania


Comments

claudia said…
Hi Ana,

i've been following your blog for years. Love reading your stories and thanks for posting beautiful freebies!

I live in the Netherlands and work in a rehabilitation center. Holland was in lockdown the last month so both me and my husband work from home. Our son is getting online education from his teachers. I’m making a daily layout of all the developments in the Netherlands. I think it’s important to do this. It’s great to be a part of this wonderful digiland with all the fantastic designers and scrappers. Freebies are being shared. I pin them to my pinterest:https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/. I've made a special section for locked in freebies. I am taking this time to finish my photobooks. Love from the Hague, Claudia (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

Popular Posts