Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

2021 Calendar and 2 freebies !

 Hello everybody !

This year 2020 is difficult , but I still have a hope that next year will be better. Here is my new calendar 2021.Main materials are chalkboard and burlap. Remember you can move all the elements :frames , flowers, letters, bows, buttons .My main idea was big letters , but you can easily change the size of each letter.

2021 Calendar 12x12

2021 Calendar

2021 Calendar

Calendat Template

2021 Calendar

2021 Calendar Template

2021 Calendar

2021 Calendar

2021 Printable Calendar

 My Burlap Alpha is also a separated product .

Great for big titles on your scrapbooking pages .

burlap alpha

Big letters

 <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

what next ?  


Yes I Can Clusters
was created by
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Yes, I Can Collection  is a fun kit that can be used with any occasion.  Scrap your accomplishments, time with friends and family, or for those special memories that you want to make sure you don't forget. 

 

Cluster Freebie

 Autumn Dance Quick Page
was created by
Kathryn Estry
Leaves are falling and mark the season of color.  This whole collection is perfect for fall and Halloween and will make your photos come alive to relive this beautiful time of year.



 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
October 18th

Have  a wonderful day !

Ania


Comments

Popular Posts