Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Christmas Template and 2 new freebies !

 Hello my scrapbooking friends !

I'm happy to be back today to share with you some new freebies from My Memories store and my new Christmas Template.

 

 A Balmy Autumn QP 8
was created by
Elizabeth's Market Cross
Autumn has arrived and you are going to want to chronicle all of your fall adventures and this quickpage will make that fast and simple.  Make sure to check out the rest of the cozy A Balmy Autumn Collection.

Autumn Freebie

 Winter Chill QP 12
was created by
Lins Creations
The chill in the breeze, the icy blues, and nature in a unique and beautiful form...winter is a special and magical time of year.  Make your own winter moments magical with this beautiful quickpage from the Winter Chill Collection

 



Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
November 8th

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

And here is my new Christmas Template 2.

Remember you can move all the elements , you can put more photos , you can add new elements , you can change background. It's just a template so you can change it if you like .

Christmas Template

Merry Christmas

Christmas Scrapbooking

Christmas Page Inspiration

 

 Be safe and happy !

Ania



 

Comments

Popular Posts