Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Creative Fabrica Online Video Craft Classes

 Hello !

If you are here not for the first time you already know that I often promote freebies or interesting products from Creative Fabrica. Today I have found something new on the website - Creative Fabrica Classes . It's not free but I think it is something worth to consider. I am thinking about trying those classes for 1 month . I often look for creative classes on the you tube , but sometimes it takes a lot of time to find what I really want to see. In Creative Fabrica craft courses are sorted very clearly : Cricut ,Candles & Soap , Scrapbooking, Clays, Paper Crafting , Sewing , Crochet and much more... Classes are suitable for all level crafters from the beginners to the skilled crafters . Classes are exclusive for Creative Fabrica. Are you interested in ? Because I am . Go and see maybe you will find something for you . 

  Creative Fabrica Classes

 

craft courses

 and you can also grab a new Freebie Font .

This freebie will be gone in 5 days . 

Spring Hills font by Lettersams

 


 Have a great day !

Anna



Comments

Popular Posts