Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

The Great Ephemera Collection

 Hi ! 

Celebrating 17 years as an online store!  The designers of E-scape and Scrap have come together to create a stunning collection of ephemera to celebrate our 17 years online. Bits and pieces here and there that you will want to use over and over.  The collection includes 197 elements and 37 papers. Please view the designer previews to see all of the goodies tucked inside this stunning collection! 

 The Great Ephemera Collection

Spend $10 in the boutique and get this kit as a FREE gift as our way of saying THANK YOU for shopping with us! Keep reading to see how you can qualify to get this kit for FREE during the month of July 2021.

Ephemera Collection

 

My store is also on sale !

Grab my Junk Journal ! 

Junk Journal

 Hugs !

Anna


Comments

Popular Posts