Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Happy New Year ! Freebies !

 Hello ! 

Happy New Year ! I love Christmas ! Each year December is special for me . Christmas days were wonderful - full of love and joy. Now its time to start a new year .

Have you got any New Year's resolutions ? I have one . I would like to start jogging and spend more time outside. I think I spend too much time at home with my phone and laptop. 

Now time for some new digital freebies . 

Watercolor Spring Easter Dessert Clipart by KaleArtCreative 

This freebie will be gone in 6 days 

watercolor

 

Floral Illustration Bundle by Rumi Design 


 

Happy New Year !

Hugs !

Anna


Comments

Popular Posts