Featured

My favourite Autumn quotes .

 I like Autumn , not as much as Spring , but each season gives us something special and unique. I am not a big fun of the Autumn weather , because in Poland we have a lot of rains . But it is a season of colourful leaves, chestnuts , acorns, fall flowers   and beautiful pumpkins. I have done a lot of research when I was looking for my favourite Autumn quote and after a few moments I knew it is impossible to choose just one . 

So here are my 3 favourite Autumn quotes in 2024.

1. 

 "How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” – George Burns

 

autumn

2.

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me  ,fluttering from the autumn tree"

- Emily Bronte  

 

Fall quote

3. 

"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.”

Jim Bishop 
 
 
Autumn quotes

 
 And  here is my Project Fall Photobook on sale !
Do you want to have all your Autumn  photos in one book ?
Project Fall Photobook at Mymemories store .
 
Fall Scrapbooking book

 Have a great day !

Anna



Comments

Popular Posts