Skip to main content

Featured

My favourite Autumn quotes .

 I like Autumn , not as much as Spring , but each season gives us something special and unique. I am not a big fun of the Autumn weather , because in Poland we have a lot of rains . But it is a season of colourful leaves, chestnuts , acorns, fall flowers   and beautiful pumpkins. I have done a lot of research when I was looking for my favourite Autumn quote and after a few moments I knew it is impossible to choose just one .  So here are my 3 favourite Autumn quotes in 2024. 1.   "How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” – George Burns   2. "Every leaf speaks bliss to me  ,fluttering from the autumn tree" - Emily Bronte     3.  "Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” ― Jim Bishop         And  here is my Project Fall Photobook on sale ! Do you want to have all your Autumn  photos in one book ? Project Fall Photobook at Mymemories store .    Have a great day ! Anna

New beautiful , autumn freebies at MyMemories store !

 Hello ! 

Here is something beautiful for you at MyMemories store !


Salty Witch Frame Cluster by: QueenBrat Digital Designs
 

Autumn Tale  by: ADB Designs


 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
October 13th

 And here is my fall product on a great sale now !

Hello Fall !


 
Fall

scrapbooking fall
 

Hugs,

Anna 

Comments

Popular Posts