Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

New Digital scrapbooking freebies at MyMemories store.

Hello everybody !

How are you ? What are your plans for January ? I am already thinking about spring and my garden. I am not sure what flowers' seeds to buy this year. Of course I have some favourite flowers I plant every year ,but I always looking for some new species.So I am reading now a lot of garden websites and planning my future spring garden.

And now its time for new freebies at MyMemories store. The first one is created by ADB Designs .



 The second freebie is designed by Sugar Moon Designs.





Available FREE until: 
January 20

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And here are my new  Travel Labels 4

Digital scrapbooking travel elements

Have a wonderful day !
See you next time !

Anna






Comments

Popular Posts