Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

New book by C.Lackberg! Tropical Photobook and new Freebies !

Hello ! 

Time flies so fast . I can't wait for April .I love Spring , Easter and ...........a new book by Camilla Lackberg is coming  !
It is called "The Golden Cage" I admire writers very much, what a wonderful gift they have! My father taught me to love books. For most of his life he was sick and was spending time at home. In that time there wasn't an Internet and on TV there wasn't as many interesting movies or programmes as now.So books were the whole world of my father . Each week I was borrowing for him new books. I wanted to be the part of his world so I was reading also and soon I fell in love with books too. My father died when I was fourteen.Now my house is full of books and do you know what make me happy ? I am really happy when I see how my two daughters are reading books.We are sharing the same magical world of books .

<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 Time for a new Photobook .
Tropical Photobook is great for photos from your holidays on beautiful , sunny islands.





 <<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

New freebies at MyMemories  


Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
March 31st

 Choose Happy Quick Page 2
was created by
Kathryn Estry


by: Sugar Moon Designs


 <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

And here is freebie from me , free until 29 March, so take it now.



Have a wonderful day !
Anna

 

Comments

Popular Posts