Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

FREE until: February 23rd !

Hi everybody !

Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
February 23rd

 February 2020 STM
was created by
Becky's Creations
Beautiful blush pinks, hearts, tags, and love...perfect for Valentine's Day or anything else you adore and love!



 Secret Garden Clusters
was created by
Marie H Designs
The Secret Garden Collection just shouts SPRING!  Beautiful florals with bits of nature popping up everywhere.  Hello SPRING! 


 <<<>>>>>

Here is the page with the kit Art is everywhere 

 
 Have a great day !

Ania



Comments

Popular Posts