Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Three freebies ! Summer Photobook and Tags.

 Hi everybody ! 

How are you ? How was your day ? My day was really good. It was a lovely , warm day and I have spent it in my garden. 

Time for new freebies and photobooks. 

 Sweet Bouquet Quickpage Gift
was created by
Mystery Scraps

This quickpage offers a diverse color palette combined with serene nature elements.  From deep indigo to pops of yellow and salmon this quickpage is just the thing to surround your treasured photo! Check out the rest of the Sweet Bouquet Collection.
 
QP Freebie
 
 So Pretty Mini
was created by
Songbird Scraps Designs
This beautiful vintage mini is perfect for just about anything!  From strolls through the garden, sharing moments with those you love, or for the butterfly enthusiasts!  Full of stunning butterflies and beautiful florals, it is the perfect everyday kit!
 
 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
August 30th
 
<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 And here is my new freebie at MyMemories store.
 
 
You are Loved Strips Freebie

 The strips are the great add on to one of my kit called 
 
You are Loved digital kit


 
And here is my new

Summer Photobook 2

 
Summer Photo Book







There are also new Summer Tags good for any scrapbooking summer project.
 
 
 

Have a great evening !

Ania


 
 


Comments

Popular Posts