Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Autumn Whispers and Purple Punch Freebies .

 Hello !

September in Poland is really beautiful . It's warm and sunny. Unfortunately I cannot go out too often because of my headache. I have got sinus infection .My daughter has got a flu and she was at school only a few days. I have just finished my fall kit. 


Hello Fall

at MyMemories store 

at Escape&Scrap store

Fall Template ( only at MyMemories store )

Happy Word Art Freebie (only at MyMemories store) 

Retiring Sale (only at Escape&Scrap store)

 


Fall Scrapbooking layout

Fall layout





 Fall Template 

2 template pages for each Fall month 


 

Happy Word Art Freebie 

Word art Freebie

 more freebies ....

Autumn Whispers by: LLL Creations

 This lil freebie is going to go with your Autumn photos so nicely.  With changing leaves, sunflower frame, other natural elements you really can't go wrong!






Purple Punch by: Designs by Lisa Minor

This freebie packs an adorable punch!  Purple is the dominating color with pops of orange, blue, and red.  Full of dotted delight and perfect for any photo. 
 

 
 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
September 20th
 
 
 Have a great day !
Ania
 


Comments

Popular Posts