Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Valentine's Day Patterns

 Hi ! 

January and soon February will welcome us. I hope you are not alone , I hope you are loved and love someone. Now in this crazy world we need love more than ever. We need friends and family . We should cherish each moment with our closest.

 

 <<<<<>>>>>>>>>

There is a new lovely freebie for you.
You can create beautiful designs with this patterns. Perfect for making your own paper craft, scrapbooking, patterns for paper or fabric, digital and physical scrapbooking projects, decoupage and papercraft creations, incorporate with cards,your planner ,blogger decorations, sticker, nursery art and much more. You can print at home as much as you want to.

 

This freebie will be gone in 8 days !

Valentine's Day Patterns by Hippogifts


 Hugs !

Ania

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts