Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Merry Christmas

Vintage  Christmas -
cluster frames by AneczkaW

Hello everyone !
Here is my new product - clusters with my Vintage Christmas kit . These clusters are really useful and easy to use. I do always create a page with the product to see how it looks and here I just couldn't stop from creating more pages. So here is the  result of my work . I have received many positive  comments about my Vintage Christmas kit. Thank you so much !
Some of you maybe remember my page about  "washing machine" .I have got some great news ! My washing machine "lives" again ! My husband fix it. Hooray !!! I do not have to buy a new one. Unfortunately I will not receive also a new tablet for Christmas, we have got too many expenses now.
But you know what ? I am not sad I still  feel Christmas in the air. It will be fantastic family Christmas. 
I do not know if I will find time to write before Christmas, so I will tell you now :

I wish you all Merry Christmas filled with warmth , good cheer and love.



 Christmas Memories

 Sisters



December Joy


Merry Christmas


Hugs,
Ania

Comments

Popular Posts